Covid19 - Treat Assured Safety
For us at Treat Resort, safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is of utmost importance. As novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been declared pandemic by World Health Organization (WHO); we are closely following guidelines from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, The Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and local health departments.
We have adopted ourselves into the New Normal “Treat Assured Safety” by adopting new protocols of service & cleaning to ensure high level of safety & hygiene for our guests as well as our employees.Both our resorts have elevated the existing standards of safety and hygiene through Treat Assured Care for a better experience.
We would like to update you, as a protocol, in place. We take standards of hygiene and cleanliness very sternly and assuring you that we are taking all possible precautionary measures to keep your favourite resorts safe. Important Health and safety of guests are being ensured with following measures:-
- Only Asymptomatic guest will be allowed.
- All guests entering the hotel follow stringent thermal checks. Hand sanitization at reception and lobby.
- You are requested to submit a Self-Declaration form informing about travel history & medical condition and ID Proof Via electronic mode 48 hours within check in time to the Check In Date.
- It is mandatory for all the guests to download AarogyaSetu app in their mobile phones & present it at the time of arrival at the hotel.
- Use of Face Mask is complusory throughout the Guest's Stay.
- Sanitizer Stations are kept across all public areas in the Resort.
- All staffs are required to wear gloves & mask at all times & maintain social distancing.
- Touch Points in each & every corner of Common Public Areas are cleaned & sanitized continuously.
- All rooms are pre-sanitized by undertaking sanitization process with proper PPE gear with gloves, masks etc as per the SOP laid down. In wake of Covid19 In Room cleaning service of occupied rooms is not encouraged/however disposal bags will be provided in every room & the dust disposal will be done by the Resort Staff at the door only. In case of urgent housekeeping/maintainence issues, staff with PPE Kit will resolve the issue.
- Ensuring Zero Contact Touch points, meal services are configured to maintain Food & Guest Safety as per Goverment's Guidelines.
- E-Pass is required for entry in Silvassa for all the guest(Resort will procure the same on behalf of guest 48 hours prior to check in) subject to Local Issuing authority.
- Swimming pool, Spa, Gym & Cardio will be kept non-operational as per the Government's Covid19 safety regulations.